WELCOME TO THE GOVERNMENT BLOCKCHAIN ASSOCIATION
The Government Blockchain Association (GBA) is an international nonprofit professional association with its headquarters located in Fairfax, Virginia. GBA focuses on its members as individuals and organizations that are interested in promoting blockchain technology solutions to government but does not advocate for any specific policy position. Membership is available to government employees along with student organizations, private sector professionals, and corporations. Membership fees are waived for government employees.
GBA cultivates professional work flows between technologists, public policy makers, application specialists, and those who want to learn about the new and emerging digital currencies. Furthermore, GBA acts as a catalyst in creating a public dialogue around the creative, profitable, and positive leveraging of blockchain technology.
Please contact GBA’s Executive Director Gerard Daché at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or thoughts about the advantages and increasing opportunities by joining GBA.
GOVERNMENT BLOCKCHAIN ASSOCIATION’S MISSION
GBA connects people and organizations with blockchain technology-based solutions to problems typically faced by government entities.
GBA is not a lobbying organization. However, our mission is to bring together all levels of governments from around the world with various industries for creating helpful dialogue that facilitates the efficient, ethical, and rational adoption of blockchain technology to increase the quality of life for all citizens on a global level.
Moreover, we strive in conducting and promoting several professional advantages and opportunities for all our members, such as offering networking, training, and educational events.
As part of our ongoing mission to educate our members about new advancements within the blockchain technology field, we publish and support new content to help members understand and communicate important blockchain technology information.
GBA commits to reflecting various viewpoints and positions from many perspectives among its members. Yet, technology, like an inanimate object, is neutral with regard to human motivations. Therefore, the following tenets will guide GBA leadership and its members as we engage with public policy makers, industry influencers, and citizens at large:
- Technology is a resource that can and should be globally used for good, on behalf of all citizens;
- The resultant uses of technology, such as blockchain technology and related innovations, strives to improve the quality of life of all citizens;
- Governments, government employees, and laws are instituted by citizens and nations to serve and protect — not suppress or hinder the free and positive pursuits of the governed;
- The inalienable rights and dignity enjoyed by citizens shall not be unduly suppressed by the authority of governments as they carry out their mandated roles and responsibilities; and finally,
- GBA will only pursue goals that serve to form a more perfect union between and among governments and the citizens they serve. We do this by establishing justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense of citizen’s rights and welfare, and securing the blessings of liberty in a free society.
For more information about GBA Ethical Standards & Code of Conduct, contact Dr Vasiliu Feltes.
GOVERNMENT BLOCKCHAIN ASSOCIATION LEADERSHIP
Finally, GBA’s global advisory boards guides its leaders and members for making the best decisions. GBA’s global advisory boards represent the interests of government, corporate, and individual stakeholders. Learn about our GBA Advisory Committees and Strategic Priorities.
|Executive Director||Gerard Dache|
|Ethics & Innovation Officer||Ingrid Vasiliu-Feltes|
|Chief Data Officer (CDO)||Mark Montoya|
|Chief Financial Officer (CFO)||Kevin Gottlieb|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||Mark Waser|
|Chief Operations Officer (COO)||Jovan Marjanovic|
|Director, Communications||Evan Harris|
|Director, State & Local Government||Don Lovitt|
|Director, Program Mgt Office (PMO)||Robert Perry|
|Director, Training Programs||Eric Guthrie|
|Operations Manager||Jordan Dache|
|Global Ambassador||Nitin Nanda|
|Africa Lead||Ngueti Armand Gaetan|
|Asia-Pacific Lead||Andrew Koh|
|Canada Lead||George Petrovic|
|Central America Lead||Carlos Toriello Herrerías|
|Europe Lead||Shiv Aggarwal|
|India Lead||Sharat Chandra|
|MidEast Lead||Sam Lutfallah|
|South America Lead||Silvio Frank Pupo-Casco|
|US (East) Lead||Beverlin Hammett|
|US (West) Lead||Aleks Vorobets|